Friday, May 25, 2007

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

I don't have anything interesting to blog about - so I thought I'd just wish everyone a safe and happy holiday weekend and maybe even give you a giggle to start you out in a good mood.


One day while passing a nursing home I noticed six old ladies lying naked on the grass. I thought this was a bit unusual, but continued on my way to the store.

On my return trip, I passed the same nursing home with the same six old ladies laying naked on the lawn. This time my curiosity got the better of me and I went inside to speak with the manager.

I asked:
"Do you know there are six ladies laying naked on your front lawn?" "Yes", he said.
"They're retired prostitutes having a Yard Sale."


(The sexy 'toon is from Suddenly Senior, a wonderful site for the over 50 crowd. If you haven't checked it out, hurry over. It's got tons of links about everything from legal advise to cartoons to senior travel deals.)

No comments: