Monday, September 30, 2013

: Getting there.......

Sounds like my Dad Winking smile

Vicki
  

SENIOR DRIVER
"Do not regret growing older?  It is a privilege denied to many. "





While my neighbor was working in his yard, he was
startled by a late model car that came crashing through
his hedge.... and ended up in his front lawn.

He rushed to help an elderly lady driver out of the car
and sat her down on a lawn chair.

My Goodness!, he loudly exclaimed, "you appear quite
elderly to be driving."

"Well, yes I am," she replied proudly.  "I'll be 97 next
month, and I'm now old enough that I don't even need
a driver's license anymore. 
 The last time I went to my
doctor, after he examined me, he asked if he could see
my driver's license. That did seem kind of strange.... but
handed it to him. He took scissors out of the drawer; cut
the license into pieces; and threw them in the waste basket."

"You won't need this anymore," he said.

"So I thanked him..... and left!"



DON'T YOU JUST LOVE SENIORS!





2 comments:

Junaid Effendi said...

the site that i was looking for!

visit mine ! >>
http://www.footballnewsguru.com/

yellowdoggranny said...

I dread the day I won't be allowed on the streets..my luck it will be for more than my driving.