Wednesday, May 25, 2005

THE ANNOYING THING

I'm crushing on a frog, and he ain't Kermit!! He's the Evel Knievel of the amphibian world. Why am I always the last to know about all the "coolest" things? Is it because I live in 'Bama or because I'm getting a little "long in the tooth"? The Cheesemistress had this link to an animation of The Annoying Thing . You can get Annoying Thing downloads for your 'puter here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comHe's been "the shit" for the last couple of years, with ringtones & videos for your cell phone, games, and much more. There's even an animated movies in the works. The artist behind the animation of the Annoying Thing is 27 year old Erik Wernquist.

Who would have ever thought that a strange exhibitionist blue-grey frog with a dangling ding-a-ling wearing a helmet and goggles, revving up an imaginary motorbike while making an infuriating "ding ding dididing" noise could be so addicting!!! But I can't stop watching that flash video. It's my prozac of the moment, it always gives me a giggle and relaxes the tension in my shoulders. I think he's much better than Badger Badger Badger video!

If you haven't seen either one of them, check them out.

No comments: