Friday, May 13, 2005

PIGGY PORTRAIT

This website has you sketch a pig and then does a personality profile based on how you did. I have to admit that some of it got pretty close to the mark. And you have to admit that my sketch on the left leaves a lot to be desired. I never claimed to be artistic!!!!!!!!!!!!Go and try it. Let me know how you scored! I'm supposed to be............

You are a realist
You believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)
You are emotional and naive
You care little for details and are a risk-taker.
You are secure, stubborn, and stick to their ideals
You are a good listener
Your sex life, "The more the better



Some of the drawing are great and some little more than scribbles. They even have a Hall of Fame. Go the the gallery and cruise through them a while.

No comments: