Saturday, May 14, 2005

MONDAY MEME

I got this meme from Bryan Leighty who was kind enough to comment on one of my posts. Here goes......

My uncle once: Came to our house wild-eyed drunk out of his mind. I was young, but I remember Dad trying to calm him down and take him home. But a phone call showed that my aunt didn't want him there, I think they had been in a knock-down-drag-out fist fight. Amazing what memories stay with you!

When I was five: I would use the fence to climb up on the bare back of my horse and stay gone for hours without permission. My Mom had a terrible time keeping up with me! I've always loved animals and had an independent streak.

I once met: George C. Wallace. I actually marched in his inaugural parade while in my high school band. Not that I agree with his politics, but hey! I was young and it was a fun trip with overnight accommodations and a chance to meet boys from other schools!!

There's this girl I know who: uhhhh, most of the people I know are guys. I work with all men and don't have much free time for a social life. I do know a girl with OCD. She can't leave the house without sweeping the kitchen and owns 2 vacuums, 1 for each section of the house . She vacuums the floors at least 3 times a day! I wish some of that energy would rub off on me.

Once, at a bar: I received my first blackeye in a female/female fight (I've recieved several for abusive men) when a drunk gay female jumped in my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck and tried to run her tongue down my throat! I kicked away from the bar and tipped the barstool backward while trying to get away. I landed on my back in the floor and she landed on top of me with her elbow smacking me in the eye. My friend, the bartender, rescued me. True Story.

Last night: I worked.

Next time I go to church I: I'm not a church goer, I'm an agnostic who doesn't believe in the hypocrisy of organized religion. A higher power, yes. Snobs and racists and homophobes, no. Don't tell me how to live my life and I won't tell your wife that I saw you in the bar or that you tried to hit on me and every other female in sight.

When I turn my head right, I see: A dark window with steam lines running past it. I'm at work. It's night.

You know I'm lying when: I look guilty. I'm a terrible lair, I don't get enough practice.

What I miss most about the eighties: My figure. Damn I looked fine back then!! Age and gravity are a bitch that will not be denied.

If I ever go back to school I'll: take random courses that interest me and enjoy the hell out of it!

You know I like you if: I confide in you. I don't trust a lot of people. You have to earn trust.

If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: My parents. I just wish they could be around to here me say it.

My ideal breakfast is: Diet Mountain Dew. Gotta do the Dew.

A love song I love, but do not have is: Donna Summer's "Love to Love You Baby" . Excellent song to make love by!

If you visit my hometown, I suggest: Don't blink, you'll miss it.

Why won't someone invent: A real orgasmatron for we single ladies. And for couples to share. You should date someone if you like them, not because you're horny or lonely.

If you spend the night at my house, don't: Expect the place to be spotless. Clean, but lived in, that's me. But I do promise lots of fun, food, friends, and laughter.

I'd stop my wedding for: anything! I have no urge to tie the knot with anyone. A lifetime partner would be nice, though. The only logical reason to get married is to raise kids.

The world could do without: abusive relationships. That includes everything from dating to war.

If I do anything well, it's: hide my emotions. And learn really, really fast. I'm a quick study on most anything.

The last time I was drunk, I: was with my ex-boyfriend shooting pool out in my detached garage that sits on the far side of 2 acres from the house. I couldn't beat him at pool so I drank a quart bottle of Tequila. Shots with lime and salt! I love Tequila. I DID manage to wobble all the way across the yard, get in the house, undress, and fall across the bed on my own power. Then I passed out.

I brake for: Animals if possible. I hate to hurt anything, but I'm not going to wreck my car and kill myself to save one.

There you go. Now you know more about me than you need too.

No comments: