Saturday, November 26, 2005

BLACK AND BLUE FRIDAY

I refuse to do the after holiday sale shit. Always have and my friends have never understood why. Now I have proof that I'm a semi-smart lady to do so. I'm not taking my life in my hands just to save a $$$

Josephine Hoffman, 73, falls to floor amid mad rush at Sawgrass Mills Mall in Broward County, Fla. (courtesy South Florida Sun-Sentinel)



And this insanity in the same Walmart. Check the news, this stupid behavior is happening all over the country, not just in Florida. What happened to manners and common decency? When did it become alright to hit and shove and trample in the name of "SALE"?


Go here to see a video of an fight at an Orlando Walmart. What is the world coming to when people trample elderly women and come to actual fist fights to save a few dollars? I think I'll do most of my shopping online this year.

No comments: