Friday, November 17, 2006

THEY LIKE ME, THEY REALLY REALLY LIKE ME!

A big "Thank You" to everyone for the many birthday wishes, emails, cards and especially to the 2 wonderful women who send me a little something in the mail (Y'all know who you are).

When I started blogging I never imagined that my circle of friends would expand so much or actually extend to the other side of the world! I feel blessed to have been able to have y'all in my life. I'm a lucky lady and knowing all of you have made my life much richer.

I may be out of pocket for the weekend, Sweet Thang works off midnight shift Saturday morning and has promised me a weekend of belated birthday celebrations (Woo Hoo! I'm even gonna shave my legs in anticipation). I'll report back when I can but y'all just remember, some things are gonna remain private!

No comments: