Saturday, July 09, 2005

ABC ME

I stole borrowed this from Kenju.

A is for Age: Hitting the big 5-0 in November Damn It!
B is for Booze: I love margaritas and other salty drinks. Beer for knocking around. I'm not much into wine.
C is for Career: Control Room Operator in the power plant of a Paper Mill. Means I sit on my butt surrounded by computers for 12 hours a day. But if I goof, building and people go "Boom". Scary thought, a woman having your life in her hands, ain't it?
D is for Dad's name: Arbon Wayne
E is for Essential Item to bring to a Party: Me!! What else could you need?
F is for Favorite Songs at the Moment: Blues! This is the time of year for all the Blues festivals in my part of the world.
G is for Goof-off thing to do: Lie in the hammock with a book, go to the river and swim or fish. Ride the backroads or hike in Bankhead.
H is for Hometown: Moulton, Alabama
I is for Instrument you play: Clarinet in high school band. Now the only things I play are the radio and the air guitar
J is for Jam or Jelly you like: there is NO flavor I don't like, but my favorite is blackberry
K is for Kids: one
L is for Living arrangement: Small 2 bedroom house on 2 wooded acres in the country that is over run with squirrels, rabbits and dogs.
M is for Mom's name: Ilda Ruth
N is for Names of best friends: Karen, Carol, Hippy
O is for overnight hospital stays: Wow, I've had my share, starting when I had my tonsils out the first time (don't ask) at the age of 6 and last time was last year when I had a hysterectomy
P is for Phobias: I have trust issues, does that count?
Q is for Quote you like: "When I'm good, I'm good. But when I'm bad, I'm even better". Mae West
R is for Relationship that lasted longest: 5 years with my ex-husband. After 18 years of being divorced he still calls several times a year to check on me and say Hello.
S is for Siblings: I'm the oldest of 5 girls. Everyone say it togather "Wow, your poor parents!"
T is for Texas, ever been?: Yes, but I never got out of the airport.
U is for Unique trait: independent/stubborn to a fault.
V is for Vegetables you love: fresh tomatoes
W is for Worst traits: independent/stubborn to a fault. Unique doesn't always mean good.
X is for X rays you've had: nearly everything at one time or another.
Y is for Yummy food you make: Hey, I'm a great cook but I do have trouble with homemade bread
Z is for Zodiac sign: Scorpio

Now you know more than you need too!

No comments: