Wednesday, July 27, 2005

MEME

Lippy tagged me to do this meme. Although I feel like I'm getting "old timer's" disease I'm gonna attempt to answer all these questions truthfully. If I lie, it'll be an accident. No, I swear!! I wouldn't lie to you, my most trusted friends, on purpose!!!! It's taken me a while to do this one. I guess you could say that I'm slow, but I'm sure.

What I was doing 10 years ago: Damn, I'm supposed to remember that far back?? I know I was single, because I've been divorced for 19 years. I believe that was when I was dating a REAL cowboy from Oklahoma. Yes, a REAL cowboy. He traveled the rodeo circuit. The best thing about dating him was getting to watch all those young cowboys strip down to their tighty-whiteys and change their clothes behind the arena before the rodeo began. Ah, the good old days.

1 year ago: I had surgery and lost my Mother to a long drawn-out illness. I'm still getting over both.

Yesterday: Worked 12 hours and came home to crash on the couch. Yep, I lead an exciting life.

5 snacks I enjoy: Chocolate, Hot Tamales candy, Cheese, Popcorn, Ice cream of any flavor

5 songs I know all the words to: Damn, my memory is shot. Not only can I not remember the words, but I can't think of any songs. But I hum really well.

5 things I would do with $100 million: Travel the world, donate to my favorite charities, Build a house with LOTS of closets, set up a trust for the grandson, set up an industry that would provide jobs for my little part of the world, do all the things that I only dream about now.

5 locations I would like to run away to: Egypt, Australia, Spain, Belize, some private island with no phones or bills or TV

5 bad habits I have: My continuing battle with smoking, snacking on junk food, spending all my time reading and/or daydreaming, looking in the mirror finding all the physical things I don't like about myself, procrastinating

5 things I like doing: Lazing in bed or the hammock with a book, time with my friends and family, cooking, traveling, anything to do with music

5 TV shows I like: I don't watch much TV. I watch mostly the Discovery Channels, A &E, and the Food Channel

5 biggest joys of the moment: the Grandson, my Friends and Family, my pets, the new stack of books next to my bed and whatever happens to catch my attention at the moment

5 favorite toys: I don't have any toys :-(

No comments: