Monday, September 12, 2005

NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN

Sorry I haven’t posted lately, but the new meds kicked my behind big-time!! I took one weeks worth and thought I was gonna die.

I was having chest pains and muscle weakness so bad that I would have to lie down on the couch and recover from just walking to the mailbox. On the 4th day of taking the pills I actually had to sit in the floor of Walmart while trying to shop for groceries because my legs just gave out on me. There’s no way I can take that stuff and function.

So sorry, I’m just going to deal with all the pressures on my own, thank you very much. After all, in the last year I’ve only lost both parents, watched my family go to war with each other, been responsible for all the legal hoo-ha, had major surgery, worked tons of overtime at a high stress job, loaned several relatives and friends money which I may never see again (the lowest amount was $1500) and got dumped by my so-called boyfriend TWICE.

Pills, I don’t need any stinking Pills!

I’m better now; maybe the side effects of the antidepressant made real life seem like a picnic. Anything is better than the way I felt on that junk. Never again. I’ll just do the best I can on my own.

No comments: