Friday, September 30, 2005

PLEASE HELP-ABDUCTED CHILD


PLEASE READ THIS AND FOLLOW THE LINK!!
Jordan Rolfe / Jordan Barry
Born: March 10, 1999
Height: 4 feet
Weight: 50 pounds
Hair : Dark Brown, straight, medium-short length
Marks: Scar on middle back, rash (exzema) on right arm and wrist, wart on right thumb.
Last seen wearing a grey shirt with a navy blue collar and blue shorts with orange flames on the sides.

Kim of I Wasn't Always Like This needs all our help. This is Jordan. He is 6 years old. He is missing. He is her child. He was abducted from the city of Strongsville, Ohio and was last seen in Lakewood, Ohio on Clifton Blvd. 9-28-05 at 10:00 a.m. They think the kidnapper is headed to either Mexico or Florida.

Please, go to Kim's blog, read all the details of the kidnapper and the car she was driving. Then leave Kim a message of support and watch for any child who looks like Jordan.

My grandson is the same age and I can't imagine what she must be going through. I guess they would have to sedate me because I'd be hysterical. And if I got my hands on the person who took him I'd be homicidal.

Thanks, everyone for helping.

No comments: