Friday, February 16, 2007

HOT FLASHES

Hot flashes suck when the doctor yanks out all your girly bits and your body goes totally cattywampus, but now the damn ‘puter is having them too!

A friend installed a new fan last year when I had this same problem; hope it’s not malfunctioning already. I’m gonna get a can of compressed air and give the trusty old CPU a blowjob (get your minds out of the gutter!). There’s probably a ton of dust and cat hair clogging up the works, been awhile since I dragged the processor out and paid some well deserved attention to it.

For now I just keep the computer turned off unless I’m using it. It's so aggravating waiting for everything to boot up and all the antivirus software to scan and report, but it's all I can do right this minute.

Sorry I’ve been MIA, but sometimes real life gets in the way of blogging. I promise to try to do better.

No comments: