Sunday, February 18, 2007

MY INNER HERO


I went to the "How To Be a Hero" website and guess what? I'm a Wizard! I always knew I had powers of some kind; I just need to learn how to use them (they're calling me a wizard-in-training) in the How to Be a Hero School for Exceptionally Talented Wizards and then I'll be plum dangerous!
As soon as I finish my first mission I'm entitled to join the Famous Adventurer of Silmaria, the first ever FREE online correspondence course that turns unsuspecting netsurfers into legendary heroes! . What is YOUR inner hero?

My Inner Hero - Wizard!

I'm a Wizard!


There are many types of magic, but all require a sharp mind and a cool head. There is no puzzle I can't solve, no problem I can't think my way out of. When you feel confused or uncertain, you can always rely on me to untangle the knots and put everything back in order for you.
How about you? Click here to find your own inner hero.

I've already been given a mission:


Your Mission: You were put on this earth to enlighten people. They will listen to you, because they are impressed by your vocabulary, your erudition, and your ability to grasp concepts that invariably elude them. You are the one who has to figure things out, because let's face it - you're the only one smart enough.Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to Discover Something.


Something small, or something big. Find an unknown insect in your own backyard. Discover a cure for sunburn. Develop a faster way to get the dishes done. Calculate the number of molecules in the Andromeda galaxy. Discover a comet. Discover SOMETHING.And do make it a priority. The Famous Adventurer of Silmaria has a crystal ball trained on you, and will be noting your progress.

But the darn thing comes with a warning! Danger, intrigue, magic and bad guys; what else could a woman desire............................

Do you reckon I could get a designer wizard's robe in purple?

No comments: