Saturday, August 06, 2005

MARILYN ON TAPE



I've been reading the news stories about the newly released "secret" Marilyn Monroe therapy tapes and I think I've found the actual transcript. In the news you only get bits and pieces but in this article it seems that you get the real deal where Marilyn talks about lots of X-rated things such as .........

having sex with Joan Crawford,
her take on the joys and benefits of enemas
how her therapist taught her to have an orgasm and
loads of details about the men in her life.


I truly don't believe that she killed herself, I never have. This transcript shows evidence that she was anything but depressed, and I am convinced more than ever that she was murdered. I'll leave it up to you to decide by who, but conspiracy theories have circulated ever since her death.

One thing about the way that Marilyn died, she'll always be an icon of her time and our culture. Everyone, no matter who they are, has heard of Marilyn Monroe while her image is plastered all over the world and forever in our minds. If all she cared about was fame, she got her wish. But I believe she was cheated out of life by men who used and discarded her like yesterday's newspaper. Marilyn, this one if for you and all the other females who have been cheated/hurt by the men in their lives.



Technorati: ,

No comments: