Sunday, August 07, 2005


I found this at 3 Times A Charm. If I'm 54% bitch, then what's the other 46%? I know it's not angel!!

I am 54% Asshole/Bitch.
Sort of Assholy or Bitchy!
I am abrasive, some people really hate me, but there may be a group of other tight knit assholes and bitches that I can hang out with and get me. Everybody else? Fuck ‘em.

Damn, either I fooled this test, or I'm smarter that I thought!!

I am 5% Idiot.
Friggin Genius
I am not annoying at all. In fact most people come to me for advice. Of course they annoy the hell out of me. But what can I do? I am smarter than most people.

No comments: