Thursday, June 16, 2005

BORROWED TIME WASTER

I found this at Pammy's. My results may not turn out as funny as hers, but I thought I'd give it a try.

Go to Google Images, look for images of the following, then post either the first image (or your favorite image) that pops up when you type in what you're searching for. Search for: Place you grew up. Place you live now. Your name. Your Grandmother’s name. Your favorite food. Your favorite drink. Your favorite song. Your favorite smell.

This is downtown Moulton, the County seat of Lawrence County, AL. where I was born and raised.



I still live in Moulton. This area of Alabama is known for it's lakes and mountains. This is Smith Lake in Bankhead. We are famous for our fishing, hunting, hiking, camping and just about anything else you want to do outdoors. I spend as much time as I can just soaking up all that fresh air and sunshine!!



Not me, but close enough! She does have the same name as I do. I look like this when the moon is full LOL.



I didn't know Grandmother had a cigar named after her!



Yes, I am a chocaholic!!



Salt, tequila, AHHHHH.



The song was "I Want You To Want Me" but this came up on Google.



I love the spiciness of Sandalwood.



Enough time waster. Mine wasn't as funny as Pammy's, but I think I did OK.

No comments: