Monday, June 06, 2005

STRAYS & SOFT HEARTS





Your Brain is 66.67% Female, 33.33% Male



Your brain leans female

You think with your heart, not your head

Sweet and considerate, you are a giver

But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!




Maybe this why I'm such a sucker for strays. I live out in the country at the intersection of 3 rural roads and people seem to think it's the perfect place to dump unwanted pets. I have both a cat and a dog who just showed up at the house (NOT on the same day LOL) in the past year. Now I seem to be the not-so-proud owner of another puppy. A girl dog (moan).

This one is tiny, furry, lovable and has captured the heart of my 5-year-old grandson (he's already calling her Coco and claiming she's HIS dog). She sits on the door step and waits on someone to come out. Then she sits on your foot and looks at you with those soulful eyes or rolls over on her back so you can give her a belly rub.

I don't need anymore critters. But she's soooooooo cute. Damn It.! I guess I'll have to keep her. I wouldn't be able to sleep if I ran her off thingking that she'd starve if I did, and the pound will gas her if I turn her in to the Animal Police.

Maybe she just got lost and belongs to one of the neighbors down the road. Yeah Right! Dream on Junebugg. I'm are now living at the Zoo. I'll be the one imatating a Coo Coo Bird.

No comments: