Tuesday, June 14, 2005

SICK 'PUTERS AND CYBER SEX

I'm sooo jealous. My 'puter has a more exciting life than I do!! The fan went out, so I had to leave it off before it overheated. I can't remember the last time I got overheated!

Now my 'puter guy is taking it home with him and the lucky machine gets to ride on his motorcycle (actually in the trailer behind). I haven't gotten to ride on the back of a man's bike in ages.

Hell, I haven't even held hands with a man in a while. I need to get out more. I feel the need to sow a few wild oats, but at my age all I have left to sow are probably Johnson grass and weeds. I've got a few weeks vacation coming up, maybe I'll go somewhere no one knows me and have a fling.

Or I could just get the 'puter back and have cyber-sex. But first, one question. How do you type and take things in hand at the same time? Inquiring minds want to know.

No comments: