Wednesday, June 08, 2005

MEMORY MEME

I've been tagged by Pammy at Lollygaggin for this nostalgic meme.

The rules:
Remove the #1 item from the following list, bump everyone up one place and add your blog's name in the #5 spot. You need to link to actually link to each of the blogs for the link-whorage aspect of this fiendish meme to kick in.


1. The Pirate's Cove
2. Fistful of Fortnights
3. Feisty Repartee
4. Lollygaggin
5. Junebugg



MY MEMORIES:

1. Fighting with my sisters and being able to makeup with each other by dinner time.
2. My parents' love, support, and having them there to refer our sisterly squables.
3. My horse, Thunder. Riding bareback, horseback rotten tomato battles The freedom that he gave me to roam the neighborhood.
4. My awesome treehouse.
5. The easy way everyone make friends and how close someone could seen in just days.

Now tag 4 more people. I tag......

1. Donna
2. Hugshy Hermit
3. Chicken
4. Johnnie

No comments: