Saturday, July 29, 2006

ARMED ASSHAT ATTACKS


This chaps my ass! Our enemies don't have to invade us. Hell we're shooting each other.

Six shot, one killed at Seattle Jewish center
Haq got past security at the building and shouted, "I'm a Muslim American; I'm angry at Israel," before he began shooting.
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense, about as much as me shooting you because my cable guy didn't show up. If you're mad at them, go to their country and shoot them. Regardless of each person's ethnic background all these people, shooter and victims alike, are US citizens.

Don't pull that "foreigner" crap on me either. I've got German, Irish, English and Cherokee blood that I know of. Does that mean that I should shout "Heil Hitler" while taking scalps and then dance an Irish jig whenever someone pisses me off?

God, I had idiots and bullies! This asshat combines the worst of the two, shooting a bunch of unarmed women (one of whom is pregnant) makes him a real he-man doesn't it?

Make your mind up. Are you an American or not? If you want to be from somewhere else then pack your shit and go where ever that is and leave the rest of us alone.

No comments: