Wednesday, July 05, 2006

BLINKYOUDOTCOM

I found a new blinkie site that I just love! Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layoutsClick on any of these blinkies to go to blinkyoudotcom Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts
Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layoutsDamn, I wish I had the talent to create things like these. I'm just barely functional with HTML and I'm still learning CSS! It's nice of these wonderful and talented people to let others use their work, and it's FREE!
Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layoutsIt has a lot of other options, including a custom doll maker. Go and check them out.

Damn, my doll's white britches don't show up too well, I shoulda put her in jeans.

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

No comments: