Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY V-DAY

Last night was wonderful. Sweet Thang cooked dinner for me {hey this is a big deal. He usually eats out}. So what if it was ribs and rice with scented candles-in-a-jar to set the mood! He even got 2 flavors of popsicle for desert.

I told him I didn't want any candy {gotta get back on my diabetic diet, I've been a bad girl}. So he did the perfect thing. I have a fetish for shoes and hats, so after much consideration {and cheating by getting my sister to help him shop} I now have an adorable mauve hat and matching scarf. I'd post pics, but I didn't have time before coming into work tonight. No wonder I call him Sweet Thang.

The rest of the night, I'll leave up to your imaginations. All I'm gonna say is we both went to sleep with a smile on our face.

I stole this from Pammy, it seemed appropriate for the occasion.

Your Candy Heart Says "Hug Me"

A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.
Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening that you've planned out

Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking

What turns you off: fighting and conflict

Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love



No comments: