Thursday, February 23, 2006

TERRORIST BLOGGERS

I recieved this link in an e-mail but I don't know anything about the Prison Planet.com site, so I don't know how reliable the info is. Gives you food for thought. Kinda makes you go HUMMM.

It seems that Bush has targeted Bloggers as terrorists!

Homeland Security completed its “Cyber Storm” wargame to test how our government “would respond to devastating attacks over the Internet from anti-globalization activists, underground hackers and bloggers.” Given that homeland security ran the “wargame,” one may infer that the nature of the attacks by bloggers must be national security related. And, given that the major national security fear of our government is terrorists, then it looks like bloggers have made our government’s hit list of potential terrorists. But, what is the nature of this “terrorist crime” that was the subject of these wargames? ..........There are other indications that the Bush administration deems bloggers well within the reach of any definition of terrorist, if for no other reason than the crime of dissent and criticism. There are also indicators that relevant parties would be somewhat prepared to assist in the nabbing of terrorist bloggers:


Damn! I may terrorize unruly kids and dogs, maybe an occasional idiot, but I never considered myself as a threat to anything bigger, meaner or better armed than me! I must run with a bad crowd of bloggers.

What'd ya think? Are we the thugs of the internet or what?
Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: