Wednesday, May 03, 2006

HATS AND RANTS

Vicki Waters 2005This was taken at Donna's daughter, Wendi's, graduation and snapped by one of Donna's sons. As you can see, I was taken by surprise in a "tickled" moment. That's me all over, mouth wide open at an inappropriate moment! At least I'm a happy camper most of the time.

The ceremony was held on the football field. I know it's after dark in the picture, but it as a long event and I swear the sun was beaming down at the start, thus the Southern Belle chapeau. How do ya like the hat?

Now for the rant part: If you call my house and I don't answer the phone, leave a message and I'll get back to you. Don't come beating on my door demanding to know why I didn't answer. I may have been asleep, having wild kinky sex, in the tub, just plain busy, or not in the mood to talk. Nowhere is there a law that says that I HAVE TO ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE!

Speaking of phones, if you're at my home and the phone rings, DO NOT RUN AND CHECK OUT MY CALLER ID! Doesn't matter if I'm dating you, you're blood kin, best friend or what - who calls my house is none of your business! The same goes for my mail. Stop going through my piled up mail - again, none of your business.

What ever happened to manners? All of the above are rude, uncalled for, and pisses me off. STOP IT!

1 comment:

anonymous jones said...

Wow! Intriguing! The secret life of Junebugg!!!! You do realize, don't you, that you have just made everyone WANT to rifle through your rubbish and sneak around spying on you!!! You are not a celebrity-in-disguise masquerading as one of us NORMAL people on the web are you, Buggsy?
LOVE YOUR HAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!