Saturday, October 22, 2005

KEY WORD ACTIVITY

It's amazing to check on how people find your website. I just love looking at what key word searches lead poor souls here to my den of inequity! This time I found:



pagan holiday
listen to pms blues
listen to pms blues
listen to pms blues
sagging boobs
sagging boobs
senior sex
the annoying
thing
redheads have higher pain tolerance
senior sex
black movie star that died
senior sex
Senior sex
mean mule
senior sex
senior sex
senior sex
mean mule
a couple from Montana were out riding on the range
a couple from Montana were out riding on the range

Now granted, Dolly Pardon singing the "PMS Blues" is well worth listening to. And the mule story brought in lots of comments, including people talking hoax and Photo Shop (Hey people, I was just sharing an amusing e-mail).I can even understand an interest in saggy boobs (kinda sorta, that is).

But who is this that's so interested in "senior sex"? And am I the only one who has posted about it even if it was only a humorous quip, quote, bit of funny/but/true story that I ran up on while browsing the web?

Hell, I may have a 50th birthday coming up in a few weeks, but I ain't THAT dang old! Senior sex indeed! I'll have them know that I'm just now hitting my stride. I'm in my prime! I still have all my parts and they work just fine even if they are a little rounder and hang a mite lower that they used to.

It could be worse, they could have found me by typing in "adult diapers", "incontinence", or something like "dirty old female geezer".

1 comment:

DejaBlu said...

I can probably tell you why people are doing saggy boob searches. I belong to a group of art quilters doing a SOST (Sisterhood Of Saggy Tits) art quilt challenge....
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SOST/

Some members are still looking for inspiration for their quilts....mine is well into development though. Love your blog though.