Monday, March 20, 2006

CLEAVAGE ENTERS GOVERNOR'S RACE

Well folks, it looks like the people of Alabama has something new to talk about. We've got a woman running for governor and she ain't no prim and proper Southern Belle!


Loretta Nall's blog is titled "U.S. Marijuana Party" and I do believe she's the first candidate for governor who has publicly admitted that she doesn't wear panties and to top that off, she admits to smoking pot! Blue Gal goes into detail about the uproar Ms. Nall's picture showing cleavage has caused in Alabama. Columnist Bob Ingram states:

"In 55 years of political writing, that was a first for me-a picture in my column of a woman displaying cleavage. I can only hope that my mother...and I know for a fact where she ended in the after life...didn't see that column. She wouldn't have approved of that picture."

Nall answered here, but in part said:

"Now that you and the rest of Alabama have been introduced to the twins perhaps you would like to meet the rest of me. I'll don my burka so y'all won't be offended and then perhaps we can discuss the other planks in my platform since
you only covered one."


Hey, I'll vote for this woman! With a platform that includes drug policy and prison reform, repealing gun control laws, tax credits for private & home school families, non-compliance with the Patriot and REAL ID Acts, the Iraq War and Alabama sovereignty over the state militia, states rights, separation of state and church, fair taxes, gambling, ballot access reform, ballot initiative and referendum and bio-diesel what's not to vote for! And she's a damn sight prettier than any other governor we've ever had.

And what's wrong with a little cleavage? Of course, this is Alabama. To give you an idea what Ms. Nall is up against, her brother is in prison for alcohol related offenses and she was not allowed to visit him because in spite of wearing pants, she was not wearing panties underneath. Going commando is apparently enough in Alabama to get you kicked outta prison.

Go here for some great links and pictures including the Laretta Nall Show on Pot TV. Click on the picture to enlarge.


No comments: