Wednesday, March 01, 2006

WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BRAIN?

Found this at Ma's.

Green
GREEN:


At work or in school: I work best by myself.

I like to focus on my ideas until my desire

for understanding is satisfied. I am easily

bored if the subject holds no interest to me.

Sometimes, it is hard for me to set

priorities because so many things are of

interest.

With friends: I may seem reserved. Although

my thoughts and feelings run deep, I am

uneasy with frequent displays of emotion. I

enjoy people who are interesting and of high

integrity.

With family: I am probably seen as a loner

because I like a lot of private time to

think. Sometimes, I find family activities

boring and have difficulty following family

rules that don't make sense to me. I show

love by spending time with my family and

sharing ideas and interests.


What Color is Your Brain?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: