Tuesday, March 21, 2006

TAGGED - 6 THINGS

Junebug (no, another Junebug, spelled with 1 g and from the great state of Texas) 'tagged' me, so now I gotta write down six (6) things/facts about myself that most people don't know and then choose six (6) people to 'tag'. I've already written so much about myself that this won't be easy.

1. I once worked for Uncle Sam. Yep, I had a security clearance and everything. I'd tell you what I did, but then I'd have to kill you. Just goes to show you that you never know who's watching you......

2. When I was young I wanted to be an paleo anthropologist, but then I found out that I had to go to school forever and would never make much money. So much for that, I'm a greedy bitch.

3. I was reading 1st grade books at the age of 4. That was the start of my life long love of reading and the reason that there are books piled on every flat surface in my house.

4. I took gymnastics in school many years and several pounds ago and I was actually pretty good at it. Wish I was still that limber. And that skinny.

5. I have a fascination with fire. Nothings more fun than a bonfire and I can't keep myself from poking and prodding and stirring one up. Good thing, because with all the trees around my place I have a never ending supply of leaves and fallen limbs.

6. I love to cook, it's one of things that relaxes me. Slicing and dicing and making up my own recipes is therapeutic. I hardly ever measure anything. I actually zone out in front of the Food Network until my son complains that he wants to watch a real show.

So now you know a little more about me. I'm not tagging anyone else, Y'all can play if you want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I know what you mean about cooking. I've got some pork tenderloin in the crockpot right now. Just threw together a marinade. Fun stuff..