Friday, March 17, 2006

SISTERS

After a long while my sister Donna is posting again. She's been battling depression and some family issues for a while now, and I'm glad to see her back. She's almost housebound with bad health, bad knees and several other things. Before the depression hit a new low, Donna was writing some wonderful posts about our childhood and family.

She's always saying that she doesn't get many comments, so I want everyone who swings by here to go and say HI even if you don't leave a comment here. I wouldn't complain if you sent others to see Donna. The girl needs a little ego boosting, some TLC , and a good swift kick in the pants to get her writing again. It's a waste of talent, she's a much better writer than me.

So help a Big Sister out and go yell at Donna for me.

No comments: