Tuesday, June 27, 2006

NEW AND IMPROVED

Karen and I went to the Concert in the Park on the Tennessee River in Decatur last night and the music was great! There was a cool breeze blowing, a nice crowd showed up and it seemed like everyone had a nice time. People were singing, tapping their feet and clapping while little kids put on a dance show to everyone's delight. Don't you wish everyone was as unselfconscious as kids!

We walked around the river walk for several hours. Unfortunately I was wearing sandals (I didn't plan to do quite that much walking) and I rubbed a sore spot on the side of my foot. Oh well, at least I got some exercise!

Tonight we went shopping. I bought all kinds of beauty products, gotta love TJ Max! Spa Essentials face cream with Sea Kelp & Olive Oil, Pretika Spa Facial Mask Regimen, Vinoderm night cream with Retinol Vitamin A, Jean Michelle eye serum, new shades of war paint and some wonderful scented candles to burn while I laze around in the tub (one is blood orange & ginger, the other one mandarin & cedar). So now if I can lose a few pounds, give myself a facial once in a while and make myself start wearing makeup, I'll be thin and beautiful (Yeah, right!).

Look out world, there's a new and improved Junebugg headed your way soon.

No comments: