Thursday, June 01, 2006

ROFLMAO

I was cruising BlogMad and found the site, You Drunk As Hell. It states:



While You Drunk As Hell does not intend by any means to encourage you to go out and get drunk as hell, we do however encourage you to submit via email photos of yourself and/or your friends behaving like asses while drunk as hell. Thank you.


People actually send in pictures of themselves and their friends in a sorry state, the following pictures are some of the examples. I can't help it, I laughed so hard that Diet Dew came out of my nose!

God, I actually remember back when I was young and dumb enough to do this kinda shit! Thank goodness I outgrew it. I still party but now I know my limits, but it's plain that these people don't.





When nobody loves you but the pole.








When it's just not your night

No comments: